Restaurant invitation Restaurant invitation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=035mIvJwIgM

 Esteban: Jose, are you here in Barranquilla?

Jose: Yes, I am here, why?

Esteban: I wanted to invite you for lunch, could you come?

Jose: Yes, it would be a pleasure to meet again after a long time.

Esteban: Okay, we'll meet at eight o'clock at night.

Jose: Okay, I'll see you there.

José: Hi, Esteban. Thanks for joining me for lunch. I hope you're hungry.

Esteban: Hi, José. No problem, it's my pleasure. I'm starving, actually.

José: Great, let's take a look at the menu then. Do you have any preferences or allergies?

Esteban: Well, I'm vegetarian, so I don't eat meat or fish. But I'm fine with dairy and eggs.

José: Okay, then you have some options here. They have salads, soups, sandwiches, pasta, and pizza.

Esteban: Hmm, they all sound good. What are you going to have?

José: I think I'll have the chicken burger with fries. It's one of their specialties and it's really tasty.

Esteban: That sounds nice, but not for me. Maybe I'll have the mushroom soup and the cheese pizza. Or maybe the Cesar salad and the grilled cheese sandwich. I can't decide.

José: Why don't you ask the waiter for his opinion? Maybe he can help you choose.

Esteban: Good idea. Excuse me, sir, can you please come here for a moment?

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My Interest in Soccer